Get those walking shoes on!
Join VIPS Indiana for the Walking for Dreams Family & Pet Walk on Sunday, May 21, 2023! All funds raised through the event will help VIPS continue to provide critical early intervention services to Indiana's babies and toddlers who are blind or visually impaired and comprehensive support to their families. This event will be virtual AND in-person so that you can participate however is most comfortable and safe for your family!
How can you help?
You may do ALL of the following by going to www.walkingfordreams.org whether participating in-person or virtually!
- Sign up to walk, start a team or join a team! By signing up, you are committing to walk--on the canal with us, or in your own neighborhood, at a park, or wherever you choose! You can virtually participate from anywhere and we all need some fresh air so sign up! Then what? Start raising money! Set a goal amount and start asking family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, or strangers to donate on your behalf. They can donate through the WFD website or if it's easier to create a Facebook fundraiser--that works, too.
- Make a general donation. We get it. Not everyone will want to attend this fundraiser or participate virtually but making a donation will make an impact. Every dollar counts!
We hope to see you at Walking for Dreams 2023!
- Please register online prior to the event to minimize gathering at the check-in table. Register at www.walkingfordreams.org.
- The walk kicks off at Crown Hill Cemetery (700 38th St, Indianapolis, IN 46208). You can even bring your dog!
- Check-in will be from 1:30 PM to 2 PM. VIPS is the first organization taking off from the starting line, so we will begin walking promptly at 2 PM.
Walking for Dreams
Family & Pet Walk
Sunday, May 21, 2023
1:30 – 1:45 Registration
1:45 – 2:00 Greetings and Announcements
2:00 – 3:00 Walk
3:00 – 3:30 Raffle Prizes Awarded
Register or make a donation today!
Start or join a team, register as an individual, family or group or make a donation to support VIPS today!