Trainings provided by VIPS with support from KSB Outreach Consultants on adapting your preschool classroom for students with visual impairments.
- How to make inclusion successful as students go through their preschool day
- Making adaptations to the schedule
- Making adaptations to the environment
- Diagnosis-specific strategies and "make & take" opportunities
- January 12th - Eddyville, KY
- January 26th - Bowling Green, KY
- February 16th - Ashland, KY (TRAINING IS FULL)
- February 23rd- Carrollton, KY
- April 20th - Lawrenceburg, KY
- March 16th - Floyd County, KY
- May 11th - London, KY
How to Register
1. Click the "Register Now!" button then scroll down that page to fill out your registration form. (Note: Do not click the button that says "register as an organization")
2. Select the training you'd like to attend from the options listed.
3. You will receive a confirmation email that will include information specific to the date you selected.
Registration closes one week prior to date of training.